Terms & Conditions
1.) Definitions and Interpretations
The following words shall have the followings meaning in these Terms & Conditions:
“Agreement” shall mean these Terms and Conditions;
“The Company” refers to korhDESIGNS
“Vendor(s)” refers to any or all valid users and subscribers of our Service, whether they access Services or Paid Services.
“Vendor Content” refers to the information contained in the Vendor’s profile, created by the vendor, posted by the vendor and displayed on any of our site from time to time.
“Paid Services” refers to all Services accessible, at rates given, by this site to vendors with a valid subscription/price plan.
“Subscription” refers to a paid fixed rate giving leveled access to our Paid Services, as required, for a limited period that can be 1 week, 1 month or 3 months, renewable after the purchased period where the subscription has been purchased using a bank card or any other method of payment listed on our website and allowing continuing debits to be made;
“Service(s)” refers to the entirety of the Services available to you via any of our sites, whether paid or unpaid;
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to all brands owned and operated by korhDESIGNS for the purposes of this Agreement.
2.) Vendor Membership Conditions.
- You may become a vendor of the korhDESIGNS website when you sign up ‘Free of charge’ or as ‘Paid’ services. Free membership may only entitle you to a minimal level of service. In some cases vendors who have signed up Free of charge may be given full access for a limited amount of time, on special occasions where korhDESIGNS see fit.
- Your membership is for your personal/business use only. You may not authorise access to others to use your membership, nor assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for keeping your password(s) and user name confidential. You acknowledge and accept that korhDESIGNS is not responsible for any third party access to your account which has resulted from the sharing by you or the theft or misappropriation of your user name and password(s).
- To access our services, the vendor must become a paying member to the service where stated otherwise. Please see our price plans and what we offer as a service. Please note that the price plan policies that are disclosed to you in becoming a vendor to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. KorhDESIGNS may remove the profiles of non-subscribers and even have the right to change pricing at anytime.
- On becoming a vendor the price plan fee may either be a one off payment or taken on a monthly basis, on the same date each month, which is then reoccurring until you choose to cancel your vendor subscription. We reserve the right to change this at any time where we see fit.
- Anyone aged 17 or over, who is a creative freelancer can register as a vendor of korhDESIGNS or use the website. By using the website, you represent and confirm that you have read all of our terms and conditions and abide and agree to our terms of service.
- You must honestly answer all sections of the registration form(s). You will not provide any false, inaccurate or misleading information on korhDESIGNS. In the event that any information given becomes false, inaccurate or misleading you shall promptly inform korhDESIGNS.
- You should not have been convicted of any offence, or be subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment. Any breach of this clause constitutes a serious breach of this agreement. KorhDESIGNS does not currently undertake a criminal background check on its vendors. You are therefore completely responsible in taking the necessary safety precautions when using this site or service.
4.) Vendor Price Plan & Or Fees.
Prior to the acceptance of our website you must submit the following details to us to be approved for joining our service.
- A complete detailing of your personal profile within an online form, which is viewable on your personal vendor profile for other vendors/users to see. Any false details submitted will result in you being contacted and/or your profile being suspended, removed and/or your price plan cancelled.
- The amount stated on your chosen one off price plan payment or membership per registration to be made payable to korhDESIGNS from whom all confirmation emails will be issued as part of your vendor sign up.
- An up-to-date profile picture of yourself which is clear to see. Unclear photos will be removed and your profile may be suspended until done so. Any indecent or offensive images will be removed, your profile will be removed and your subscription cancelled. We run a strict behaviour policy and will not tolerate such behaviour.
- We reserve the right to use and/or edit your photos/images in and around the website without consent. If you wish for us not to use your photo then please contact us.
- You agree to pay for our service from our chosen method either by a debit or credit card which either belongs to you or by an authorised other. We will be entitled to receive payment on the same day of subscribing as a paying vendor where all payments will be made upon the sign up date on the length of subscription. If you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so by contacting us. Upon cancellation your profile will be active until your subscription end date at which your account will be suspended. Please note that at any time no refunds will be given.
- You agree to hit our sales targets (if stated) which will be emailed to you upon sign up as a vendor. We reserve the right to suspend your account if our targets are not met. We also reserve the right to change our sales target amount at any time where we see fit without consent. You will be notified of this change via the user email address you used upon subscribing.
5.) Vendors | Users | Customers Duties.
- You are entirely responsible for the connections and interactions you make with other vendors, users and customers of our website. However we do withhold the right to have no obligation or involvement between you and other vendors, users or customers. It is the vendors, users, customers responsibility to monitor their own safety when communicating or meeting other vendors, users and customers. If you do have concerns of other vendors, users and customers misusing the website then please notify us. This will be dealt on a case by case basis.
- All vendors profiles need to be 100% accurate as to who they are. The content that a vendor enters on their profile should reflect them and their business. If you have any changes on your vendor profile please amend at the earliest time and even notify us of this change. You are solely responsible for the content that you use and the communication you relay to other vendors, users and customers.
- By signing up to this website you agree to conduct in a responsible and mature manner to us and other vendors, users and customers. By failing to be a responsible vendor and if found to be inaccurate, racially, abusive, offensive, sexually orientated, threatening or even harassing to other users of the korhDESIGNS website your profile will instantly be removed and any pending payments will be cancelled. No refunds will be given at any time.
- You will not promote racism, bigotry hatred and any physical harm of any kind towards any other vendor, user and customer.
- You will not use any inaccurate, abusive, defamatory , offensive, sexual explicit or otherwise objectionable language or behaviour when using korhDESIGNS or our services.
- You must not use this website or services in any way for spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling or any similar activities.
- You must not solicit or collect any information about anyone who is under the age of 17, or depending upon the jurisdiction the age of majority, if older.
- You are refused the right to contain any social networking information about yourself, business or service that is on display to the whole site or through our vendor messaging system.
- You must not transmit junk mail or chain letters/messages to people or other vendors profiles, comments in and around the site or via our vendor messaging system.
- You must not publicly display messages received by users/customers or personal information from others via your store or any other vendors store within their comment/review section.
- Vendors who list their own products, download files, images or services for sale are solely responsible for the planning and execution of that item or service in which they offer.
- Vendors who list their own products, download files, images or services for sale must provide accurate information for each individual item or service. I.e file types, actual product images, detailed service information as well as delivery dates and times.
- Vendors who sell downloadable files must check that they contain no viruses or malware before uploading to the korhDESIGNS.com website.
- Customers of vendors who purchase files, products or services must take full responsibility of the use and nature of the item or service purchased. We take no responsibility or liability for customers receiving items or services that are either damaged or causes damage to them or their systems.
- Customers of vendors that wish to receive a refund of their purchased item, file, product or service must contact the vendor in question. We reserve the right to take no responsibility or liability in the involvement of your transactions.
- Vendors must take full responsibility and be liable to provide customers full refunds unless clearly stated otherwise on their product item(s). Failure to comply may result in the customer taking legal action against you with your account being suspended or removed. We reserve the right to take no responsibility or liability in the involvement of refunds between a customer and vendor of the site.
- You must not post distribute or reproduce any part of korhDESIGNS and its images without consent prior to doing so.
- Vendors must own the rights of all content and or copyrighted material posted within their online store and must be created by themselves unless consent is given. These include product items, downloadable files of any type, images, and or services. We will not take any liability or responsibility if a vendor fails to comply with our terms. If a vendor is found guilty of using or posting such items on their store, on our site that is not created by themselves or without consent, then the lawful justice will be notified where you will be prosecuted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy to bad behaviour to our staff or misuse of the site and any abuse received will result in your vendor profile suspended/removed and even cancelled.
- Your responsibility to using our service should be in a professional and friendly manner. If this is breached then we reserve the right to reject any vendor that does not comply with these prohibitions.
6.) Vendor Payments
- Vendor Payments will be paid to korhDESIGNS, and processed between 24-48 hours after we receive your item’s purchase payment minus our 15% commission fee. These fees also include PayPal’s fees of 3.4% + 20p.
- Vendors must have a PayPal account to receive payments from korhDESIGNS.com.
- Vendor Payments shall be paid via PayPal using the PayPal email address vendors enter upon registration.
- Vendors who misspell their PayPal email addresses upon registering will result in delayed payments.
7.) Advertising With Us
We reserve the right to reject your order at any given time where we see fit without explanation.
- To advertise with us at korhDESIGNS.com you must purchase an advertisement service via the korhDESIGNS store.
- Advertisements are to relate to your store or product items only. Advertisements which do not reflect your korhDESIGNS store is strictly prohibited.
- Advertisements are nonrefundable once agreed and confirmed.
- When selling any items as a vendor on your store, you agree to allow us to provide site discounts to be made upon checkout on your purchased listed items for promotional purposes. These discounts may be provided from time to time to generate customer interest’s and satisfactions.
9.) korhDESIGNS Duties and Responsibilities
We reserve the right to remove your profile and reject application at any given time where we see fit without explanation.
- We reserve the right to suspend or remove your profile in an event that your vendor profile is misleading, unclear or abusive. No refunds will be given.
- We reserve the right to suspend or remove your vendor profile in an event that your behaviour has been inappropriate to members of staff or to other vendors, users or customers of the site which has caused complaints. No refunds will be given.
- We reserve the right to suspend or remove your vendor profile and or store in any event where your customs are not at a customer satisfactory level (decisions to be made at our discretion).
- After your price plan has expired (where stated otherwise) we will suspend your account until you choose to reactivate your vendor account.
- We have the right to view all of your profile details and if any details lay out of the agreed vendor profile acceptance guidelines then your profile may be suspended and lead to a member of staff contacting you. Failure to comply will result in your profile being suspended or removed.
- We have the right to closely monitor all vendor profiles, posts and comments to ensure that compliance is met when first signing up and agreeing to our Terms & Conditions herein.
- We hold the right to modify the services of the site and any vendor profile details without notice.
- In an event that you receive which could be considered as abuse, bullying, harassing, threatening, racially, or sexually orientated behaviour from another vendor, user or customer on the site in which you consider to infringe the rights of you or another message, you should print off hard copies and store them for if you decide to choose further action, whether it be a complaint to us or to the police. Unfortunately we do not retain every single message that goes between our vendor, users or customers and cannot trace every email or communication passing between each user. We must repeat and make clear that no liability can be attached to us in a result of your receipt of the type of communication referred to in this paragraph.
- You acknowledge and agree that korhDESIGNS may disclose information provided by you where required to by law at the request of a third party. We also reserve the right to disclose this information where we, in our sole discretion, believe the disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, to fulfill request or orders from law enforcement or any other legal process. Any information shall also be given in the event to protect or defend korhDESIGNS reputation or a third parties rights. Information may also be disclosed in order to protect someone’s health, safety or life, including the user, is being threatened by any harm or violence against any person.
10.) Limitation of Liability.
- We do not accept any liability for your behaviour after an introduction has been made by either yourself or a third party in which details have been passed over. In no event (except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence) shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with korhDESIGNS or your use of or reliance upon the content or any information you obtain by means of the site whether based on contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Your statutory rights in relation to any goods or services purchased through the site are not affected.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, download files, products, services or other information or content made available through our service are those of their respective authors and not ours, and should not be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopt nor endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted or products received on our service, or transmitted to our members/users. This also includes any claims for losses or damages arising from the conduct of any members or persons who have registered or use the site under false pretenses that may harm or defraud you.
- PLEASE NOTE – It is possible that other customers or users (including unauthorised users, or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the site and which you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the site or release to other users/customers.
- We have no contractual obligation or otherwise or the technical ability to be able to verify the identity of every vendor or person who uses our website or services. We cannot be liable for the inaccurate, false or misleading information given by another member or person using our services.
- No refunds will be given where the vendor is unable to access the website or services due to technical problems beyond our control.
- KorhDESIGNS shall in no event be liable for any losses of profits or any incidental, special or consequential or indirect damages relating or arises from the use of the website, outside to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- korhDESIGNS shall also not be liable for any damage for loss or corruption of data or programs or service interruptions even where korhDESIGNS has been made aware of the possibility of such damages.
The vendor or person using our website shall indemnify korhDESIGNS, including staff, workers, owners, agents or affiliated companies against all third party claims and liabilities, actions, debts, losses, liabilities and expenses resulting from a breach of these terms and conditions.
12.) Data Protection.
- KorhDESIGNS reserve the right to terminate any vendor account where a breach of these terms of conditions has taken place, without notice and no refund shall be given. The vendor shall then be emailed and informed of the termination. All decisions upon the removal of a vendors profile will be made purely on the discretion of korhDESIGNS .
- A vendor can terminate and close their account at any time by making a request by contacting us. Any request shall be deemed to come into effect on the first working day, after the request of closure has been received by korhDESIGNS. This does not allow for reimbursement for the remaining time of the vendor(s) price plan fee(s), if appropriate.
- The vendor has the right to a 7 day cooling off period in which to contact korhDESIGNS informing them that the wish to terminate/suspend their account. In this event the vendor shall be entitled to a refund of the price plan paid.
14.) Intellectual Property.
All brand names, products, trademarks, copyrights and designs belong to korhDESIGNS. No permission is given to any vendor, third person or any entity in using this intellectual property.
15.) Force Majeure.
We accept no liability in the event that the website or services are either temporarily to permanently unavailable arising from matters out of our control, even though we may use all reasonable endevours to reduce the possibility of this happening; there still remains no liability upon korhDESIGNS to reimburse or indemnify any persons under these Terms and Conditions.
16.) Availability and Warranty.
- We shall perform our services with reasonable care and skill however we do not, under these terms and conditions, guarantee that services shall work and function without any interruption or error. There may be times that the website becomes unavailable due to maintenance, updates or technical improvements. Where possibly our vendors shall be informed of impending updates or maintenance.
- In order to use the service or website the vendor must have the appropriate hardware and software in order to use the website properly.
- It is the vendor and any person responsibility to ensure that they have the correct data package in order to allow them to access the services or website. Any costs relating thereto shall be the responsibility of the vendor or person, entity using the website. Any problems resulting due to the internet provider must be dealt with directly with the vendor or person data proving company.
- We shall not be responsible for any looses or damage arising or incurred by any third party which may lead to any error or defect in any software equipment or associated documentation, which is out of our control.
- We offer no warranty for any services or vendor content which we receive by any third party, be it directly or indirectly.
17.) Third party rights and Links.
Nothing in this Agreement is made for the benefit of the parties, and is not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, waiver, variation or settlement under or relating to this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- From time to time the website may have links to third party sites. By using these third companies any agreement is made between the vendor or person and the third parties terms and conditions. These third party companies are by no way part or associated with korhDESIGNS and under no circumstances would be liable for any losses or damages caused by the third party. Should you accept any services from the third party then all communication should be between you and the third party. You agree that you are solely responsible for checking and evaluating the third party site and any services or products they may offer.
No breach of any provision of this agreement will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
If a clause of this agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other clauses of this agreement will continue in effect.
20.) Entire agreement clause.
This agreement will constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter of this agreement, and supersedes all previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties in respect of that subject matter.
21.) Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall only be decided by English courts
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is korhDESIGNS.com of [ADDRESS] (registration number [REG NO.]).
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.korhdesigns.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
Information provided by you from creating your online store, such as email addresses or phone numbers will be for the sole use of the business and will not be distributed by us to anyone else.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Address & Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
To speed up your searches.
To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never sell your personal details to a third party for marketing purposes or to another member. We understand that in finding your future spouse discretion is important.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.